The protection of your personal data during your visit to our website is important to us. We protect your privacy and your personal data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection rules, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the German Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection regulations regulate which personal data we collect, process and use. We therefore ask you to read the following information carefully.
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be attributed to you personally, e.g., your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) 2. Controller according to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is medax – Medizinischer Sprachendienst GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen, Germany, info@ (see our medax.deLegal notice). You can reach our data protection officer Mr Gómez Asbeck at email@example.com or at our postal address, addressed to “Data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we decide to contract service providers for individual functions of our services or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is a technical requirement for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (in this case: us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below: persistent cookies (see b).
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after 2 weeks, although this may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you generally need to provide further personal data, which we use to render the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed this revocation to us.
(2) SInsofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is explained by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or disclose our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: medax – Medizinischer Sprachendienst GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help analyse how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(3) You may refuse the storing of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting the data by clicking the following link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the collection of your data when visiting this website in the future: Click here to be excluded from Google Analytics.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The obtained statistics allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has committed itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
(2) 1&1 IONOS does not store any personal data from website visitors so that conclusions cannot be drawn about individual visitors. The following data is collected:
(3) In WebAnalytics, data is collected only for statistical evaluation and to optimise the technical aspects of the website.
(4) Data is not passed on to third parties.
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and makes it easy for you to use the map function.
(2) Visiting our website means Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website. The data specified in § 3 of this policy is also transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged into your Google user account, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data is linked directly to your account. If you do not want your data to be linked to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles, and evaluates them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. This evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) in particular to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, however you must contact Google in order to exercise this right.
. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We use Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive services by means of advertising material on external websites. We can determine the success of individual advertising initiatives based on the data collected from the advertising campaigns. In doing so, we aim to display advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more attractive to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) This method of advertising is delivered by Google using ad servers. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters to gauge success, such as the display of advertising or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google Ads stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies generally expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. With these cookies, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) as well as opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wants to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognise your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Ads customer, and the cookie stored on his or her computer has not expired, Google and the customer can identify that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that site. A different cookie is assigned to every Ads customer. Cookies cannot, therefore, be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. We do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. Google only supplies us with statistical evaluations. Based on these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures we have used are particularly effective. Further data from the use of the advertising material is not provided to us; in particular, we cannot identify users by means of this information.
(4) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence over the scope and further use of data collected by Google through the use of this tool, and inform you that, to the best of our knowledge: the integration of Ads Conversion means that Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or have clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered for a Google service, Google can link your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google, or are not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in several ways:
In addition to AdWords Conversion, we also use Google Remarketing. This is a procedure that we would like to use to contact you again. This allows you to see our advertisements on other websites after visiting our website. This is achieved by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to collect and evaluate your usage behaviour when visiting various websites. This enables Google to detect your previous visit to our website. Google does not, according to its own assertions, merge the data collected in the scope of remarketing with your personal data that may have been stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.