Certified translation

If your document has to be submitted to the authorities (e.g. in the course of the European marketing authorisation process for medicinal products), it is highly likely that you will require a certified translation. This means that it must be translated by a translator who is certified in Germany. The translator signs and stamps the document to confirm that it is a true and complete translation of the original.

You are not sure whether you require a certified translation or a certificate? Take a look at our frequently asked questions!

Or if you have a specific question, please get in touch with your personal project manager at medax, who will be glad to give you more detailed information and provide you with competent advice on this subject.