medax is one of Germany’s market leaders among the language service providers for the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, medical engineering and chemistry.
We are constantly on the lookout for qualified and experienced specialist translators, resilient and quality-oriented project managers and highly motivated interns. Are you looking for a new challenge? Then why not take a look at our job offers. Perhaps you’ll find what you’re looking for.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sorry, there are no jobs available in this area at present.
As one of the market leaders in the area of language services for the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, medical engineering and chemistry in Germany, we are constantly on the lookout for experienced doctors, pharmaceutical specialists or similar professionals who have a background of translation, or for qualified specialist translators who have many years’ experience in the fields of medicine and pharmaceuticals.
If you are interested in working with medax on a freelance basis and you belong to one of the groups mentioned above, then send in your application today! We look forward to hearing from you.
At present, we are looking for freelance colleagues for the following languages:
- English native speakers (UK and US) for translations from German and/or Greek, Portuguese, Italian and Catalan (also for revisions)
- French native speakers (France) who can translate from German and/or English as well as edit texts
- German native speakers who can translate from Dutch as well as edit texts
- German and English native speakers who can translate from an Eastern European language as well as edit texts
By the way, the use of MemoQ, SDL Trados and/or Multitrans in your daily work would be a major plus for your application.
Intern (Translation management)
(From March 2018 for at least 6 months)
- very good knowledge of German and Englishor English native speaker
- knowledge of a further foreign language desirable
- good knowledge of MS-Office
- basic knowledge of CAT tools desirable
We are looking for an outgoing, team-minded person, who works independently and precisely.
Tasks (under supervision)
- Order processing of translation projects
- Contact with clients and translators
- Scheduling and invoicing
- Proofreading and revision of translations
- Support in word processing
- Possibly terminology compilation and management
The internship is paid.
If you are interested, please send your complete application documents in German and by email to:
Miriam Ceccarello email@example.com